wordrec/charsample.h File Reference
Go to the source code of this file.
- class CHAR_PROTO
- Class for building one character prototype. More...
- class CHAR_SAMPLE
- Class manages character sample and match scores, used during adaption. More...
- class CHAR_SAMPLES
- Class manages LIST of character samples and match scores, used during adaption. More...
|#define BAD_SCORE MAX_INT32
- File: charsample.h (Formerly charsample.h)
Class to contain character samples and match scores to be used for adaption
- Chris Newton
- Thu Oct 7 13:40:37 BST 1993
* (C) Copyright 1993, Hewlett-Packard Ltd.
** Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
** you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
** You may obtain a copy of the License at
** Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
** distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
** WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
** See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
** limitations under the License.
Definition at line 29 of file charsample.h.
Referenced by CHAR_PROTO::match_sample(), CHAR_SAMPLE::match_sample(), CHAR_SAMPLES::match_score(), CHAR_SAMPLE::mean_score(), and CHAR_SAMPLE::variance().
Enumeration Type Documentation
Each cluster of black pixels will be classified into one of these.
Definition at line 37 of file charsample.h.
Generated on Wed Feb 28 19:49:28 2007 for Tesseract by